Accounting and Admin
• Full set of Account duties & support daily accounts and operations
• Assist to the annual audit works.
• Issue setup Fee invoice, Renewal Fee and Transaction fee Invoices.
• Oversee collection of Receivables.
• Prepare settlement report to merchant (weekly and end of month);
• Knowledgeable on the submission of Monthly and Quarterly Value Added Tax and SLSP, Withholding Tax on Compensation and Expanded and preparation of MAP; Quarterly Income Tax Return and SAWT
• Submission of monthly financial reports to Head Office.
• Submission of monthly reports to SSS, Philhealth and Pag- ibig.
• Maintain professional, effective and efficient communication within the business operations.
• Support daily eCommerce merchant operations and enquiries, responsible for merchants KYC, profile setup and account maintenance.
• Monitor daily activities of eCommerce merchants to control risk and minimize fraud transactions.
• To review reports and operational procedures to develop new ideas, methods to streamline operation process, revenue and profitability.
• To facilitate the launch of new projects and products to eCommerce merchants and partners.
• University degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in Operation, Accounting, Financial or related field
• Banking or financial related or regional operation experience will be an advantage
• Familiar with Credit Card or payment products an advantage
• Analytical minded and able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
• Aggressive, Result-oriented, Service-minded, Positive attitude and Fast learner with good interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• High standard of spoken and written English;
• Occasional business travel may be required;